HIROSHIGE AND VAN GOGH

HIROSHIGE AND VAN GOGH
Read About Van Gogh's Secret Visit to Japan

WELCOME TO BLOGABOUTJAPAN

WELCOME TO BLOGABOUTJAPAN
IT WAS A SPECIAL TIME IN MY LIFETIME

APT WITH TATAMI MATS, a special time in my lifetime in Japan...

APT WITH TATAMI MATS, a special time in my lifetime in Japan...
Watercolor by R.L.Huffstutter

COMPARISONS IN ART

COMPARISONS IN ART
HIROSHIGE'S WORK ON LEFT, VAN GOGH'S ON RIGHT

YOKOHAMA PICTURE SHOW

YOKOHAMA PICTURE SHOW
Shot with my Petri in Yokohama 1962

RICE FIELD IN JAPAN 1962

RICE FIELD IN JAPAN 1962
I took this with my PETRI in Kanagawa Prefecture

Thursday, August 20, 2009

BLOGABOUTJAPAN:


BLOGABOUTJAPAN:
Originally uploaded by roberthuffstutter
THANKS for stopping by. BLOGABOUTJAPAN is a collection of photos and memories.

Many of the photos in the blog are mine, taken with a Petri 35 MM during my tour of duty, long ago.

Most of the photos, however, are from photographers whose work appears on Flickr (registered trademark and copyrighted by FLICKR) and who were kind enough to permit me to exhibit their photos in my blog.

This is a non-commercial blog. It has, as far as I know, no outside affiliations or connections. All of the photographs are the property of the individuals whose name or user name appears on the photo or is linked to the photograph. Most of the guest photos have links that will take the viewer to the photographers Flickr Photostream or website.

Your comments are appreciated. If you have photographs of Japan you feel would fit into the mood and attitude of BLOGABOUTJAPAN, please comment.

My blog is not associated with the National Geographic; I simply collect National Geographics and felt this cover would express some of the moods and the attitudes shared by others who share a lifelong interest in Japan.
____________________________________________________
BLOGABOUTJAPAN:

Uploaded by roberthuffstutter on 20 Aug 09, 5.17PM PDT.

No comments: