HIROSHIGE AND VAN GOGH

HIROSHIGE AND VAN GOGH
Read About Van Gogh's Secret Visit to Japan

WELCOME TO BLOGABOUTJAPAN

WELCOME TO BLOGABOUTJAPAN
IT WAS A SPECIAL TIME IN MY LIFETIME

APT WITH TATAMI MATS, a special time in my lifetime in Japan...

APT WITH TATAMI MATS, a special time in my lifetime in Japan...
Watercolor by R.L.Huffstutter

COMPARISONS IN ART

COMPARISONS IN ART
HIROSHIGE'S WORK ON LEFT, VAN GOGH'S ON RIGHT

YOKOHAMA PICTURE SHOW

YOKOHAMA PICTURE SHOW
Shot with my Petri in Yokohama 1962

RICE FIELD IN JAPAN 1962

RICE FIELD IN JAPAN 1962
I took this with my PETRI in Kanagawa Prefecture

Saturday, June 30, 2012

When the singer’s gone let the songs go on

Your title for this photograph is a brilliant statement, advice for all who might be suffering the heartache of a love affair that was lost to time because of Fate. This, of course, is only my opinion, how I view your most intense images of posters advertising affairs of the heart.

If I am wrong, please accept my apologies. Aside from my personal attitudes about your composition, let me compliment you on photography that is very excellent

I have added your photo to several galleries. Hopefully, you will approve. Too, I have invited you to exhibit in several public groups.

You are a remarkable photographer. It would be a pleasure someday to follow you or accompany you on a photoshoot through your favorite areas of Tokyo and Yokohama. Thank you, Robert.
__________________________________
When the singer’s gone let... by kasa51

No comments: